Currency transfer 

The French property buying process includes a contract called the Compromis de  Vente where ther term of the sale are laid as well as the price - which will be in euros. So if you are living in the UK you will need to convert pounds to euros so you can complete the purchase of your property in France. The same applies if you wish to change dollars to euros or other worlwide currencies.

A Currency broker can offer favourable rates on these exchanges and could save you a small sum which go towards a new kitchen, bathroom or swimming pool!

To get a quote and the best advice on transfering your money abroad

Please complete the below.
You will be contacted by companies who specialise in FX trading.